Welcome to the Hunger Blog
As Freedom from Hunger looks toward 2010 and our goal of helping three million families achieve self-sustaining victories over hunger, we wanted to share our journey through a more personal string of communications. It is our hope that this ongoing conversation about hope, possibility and change will inspire everyday people to help create a world free from hunger.
The Hunger Blog is a community blog that allows Freedom From Hunger staff to post news, commentary, ideas, or personal stories in one of the five following categories:
- Notes from the Field: chronicling Freedom from Hunger staff and our partner organizations as they help create change.
- Uncommon Sense: communication with key supporters, thought leaders, and individuals who devote themselves to improving the lives of the poor around the world about the current situation facing the global fight against chronic hunger and poverty.
- Life-Saving Victories: stories of hope and inspiration from women who have worked to overcome chronic hunger and poverty for good.
- Everyday Advocates: an open journal of people who support Freedom from Hunger through their generosity, their determination, their vision and their voice.
- News Bytes: articles, news and information about the global fight against chronic hunger and poverty.